Alistair asked a question about the Canada Pension in the House of Commons

Mr. Speaker, the Conservatives love to call this a tax, so for semantics let us continue to call it a tax.

I am wondering if the member could tell the House of any other government tax that exists that pays retirement benefits at age 60 or 65?